Friday, September 14, 2007

ADD

I seem to be suffering from an unusually long and bad bout of attention deficit disorder these days. School starting has been a breath of fresh air, but it has also broken my day into 25 minute blocks that have exacerbated my condition (ADD) greatly in some ways. I feel like I am doing approximately 47 things at the same time and always only have 7 minutes till I need to be out the door and on my way to the next thing...picking up, dropping off, meeting here, taking there...and my kids are still young. I shutter to think how much worse it will get before it gets better.

But I love it.

I find I am more productive with more time constraints and deadlines. And I love being available for my children. Most days.

I would love to make a blog post again someday as well. I have not been lacking topics to cover, only the time and the ability to sit still long enough to get them out of my tired head and onto the computer screen. And I need a new computer. Badly. Oh so badly.

So this is my update for now. We are doing well. Jeff's mom is home, encouraged, and improving. I will post more on that as soon as possible. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

And here is David's latest discovery...

3 comments:

Daughter of Divagation said...

That might be the most precious foot ever born.

Linds said...

Your child = SO CUTE

Anonymous said...

So adorable.