Sunday, September 16, 2007

Celebrity Schelebrity

I gave in and gave it a try in the wee hours of this morn at Amy's.

I had already scrubbed up for the night and had my hair up in a clip when I snapped a quick photo for my first attempt.

After my #1 look-alike came up as O.J. Simpson, and I am not even joking, I decided to re-apply some rouge real quick-like to brighten my countenance and give it another try.

I never realized how much I do resemble Keith Urban.

Click here to view the foolishness.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are WAY hotter than Keith Urban.
Had a swell time this weekend! Love you man!

ljm said...

Who is Leeann Tweeden?

JJ said...

No clue! She kinda looks like an extra from Saved by the Bell or something.

Lori said...

OH MY GOSH!!! The Keith Urban similarity was striking!!! I love the photo of your tike and the foot!!

Daughter of Divagation said...

Chrrrrrrrrrrrrris Post. I mean NEW post, please.

Anonymous said...

You should do an anniversary post. Or a scrapbooking weekend post. Or a salvation army trip post.

JJ said...

Some people are such attention whores. =)