Friday, September 28, 2007

Reasons Not to Open the Door to Strangers

1. They might wreck up your lamps and ruin your throw pillows.


2. They might use up all your detangling spray.


3. They might steal your baby.

These were the reasons Kathryn gave when we reviewed the dangers this week. I think she is finally getting it.

We have just returned from her preschool apple orchard field trip where we "such had a swell time!"

(I just noticed the yellow jacket fixin' to dive bomb her head. Luckily it did not. I was almost embarrassed to take any pictures as I did not want to look like the couple of paparazzi-ish parents who had lenses up their children's noses practically trying to document their every reaction. It was ridiculous and I was embarrassed FOR them!)

p.s. Amy was not at this event. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do things without me?

JJ said...

Sometimes, man, some times!

Claire said...

The priorities of kids are hilarious. The lamps! The pillows! The detangler! Oh yeah- the baby...

Just too funny. :)