Saturday, August 25, 2007

Forks and Crap

About a year ago I wrote a post about wanting to stick a fork in my eye. I would link this post to that one, but I'm too tired. It has been another one of those days. Jeff is out making an ice cream run for me while I cook up some hot fudge. To heck with healthy choices. A good helping or two, or three, should put things right into perspective.

And tomorrow's another day. That is one piece of my mother's advice which has endured the test of time and one which I actually live by. Daily. Selah.

11 comments:

Daughter of Divagation said...

YOU TYPED CRAP! I AM NOT GOING TO LET MY KIDS READ YOUR BLOG ANY MORE.

JJ said...

DERNIT!

Anonymous said...

That is weird. Where do you find this stuff?
Please stop using vulgar language. I do not even like it one bit!
If I get my own blog will I be allowed to leave a comment without doing that word verification garbage??

JJ said...

I dunno. Ask Darren J, he knows everything. =)

Lori said...

Now I'm going to be thinking of homemade hot fudge sauce all day.

Daughter of Divagation said...

I am testing out my posting skilz.

Daughter of Divagation said...

New post, please! This is wicked boring.

Daughter of Divagation said...

Can you spell I-N-S-O-M-N-I-A?

Anonymous said...

One day!

Hey, can you bring your yellow comb, your purple jam box, a full bottle of Jheri Redding hair spray, your moms green facial mask, and the Mayville phone book of numbers to prank call? Thanks!

I can't wait. See you tomorrow.

JJ said...

Affirmative on all of the above requests.

Hey, doo you still have your Toto 8-track or your George Michael cassette tape? And can I borrow your get lucky peach slacks if we leave the house?

I am counting down the minutes.

Anonymous said...

Yes of course I still have both, are you nuts? Why in the world would I ever get rid of either of them?
I will wash and press the peach get lucky slacks for tonight's session of cruising.
Four more hours!