Sunday, February 17, 2008

Simple Things

BEFORE

I have written elsewhere about the new objection of my affection: my pantry/coat closet. And my husband, the builder of all things solid, level, and square. Important qualities for both closets AND men. =) In addition to having a respectable place to storehouse my non-perishable consumables, I also have a place for my vacuum and broom AND a low bar so the children can hang up their own coats. We have reduced the number of shoes in the closet from 11 to 6 and my paper towels are no longer stored in the garage. I even have one empty shelf on top that I plan to leave empty for now because it makes me feel RICH. My quality of living has skyrocketed.

AFTER...





3 comments:

Shari said...

SUPER SUPER SUPER!

I LOVE it.

Can I pencil Jeff in to come to my house soon?????

I'm going to clean out my cupboards and closets this week. Thanks for the inspiration.

Claire said...

Wow! I, too, am inspired by your pantry. Time for some good ol' spring cleaning.

kw said...

Come on now Fatty Mcbutterpants, get in there and wreak havoc...get some clutter going!