Friday, November 03, 2006

IT'S A BOY!

Haven't been quite sure how to unveil this little secret in blogdom, but here he is, Baby Boy Jackson #2. He doesn't have a name yet, but we've pretty much ruled out Michael, Samuel L, Tito, Stonewall, and Bo. His estimated date of arrival is April 2, 2007 which makes me 18 weeks 3 days on my way...and counting! I am delighted to report that I am feeling GREAT and more importantly, he looks to be developing normally and on schedule according to the ultrasound!

My ultrasound was Monday and the whole family was able to attend. All parties were delighted with the verdict, even Kathryn who had insisted until that point that it was going to be one boy AND one girl.

A few weeks ago I overheard Andrew telling someone we were all hoping for a boy because Dad said there was too much estrogen in the house already. =)

In other news, we have a deal on our house and are set to close on November 20...finally. It has been a long year of limbo since our last deal fell through in November 2005. Jeff is on a hunting trip this weekend and I am going out of town next weekend which leaves us limited time to pack up and get the heck out of here, and oh, did I mention we don't know where we're moving yet?! Yet here I sit...blogging...watching Air Bud Seventh Inning Fetch with Kathryn for at least the 47th time...THIS WEEK!

But, it is okay...IT'S A BOY!

16 comments:

ljm said...

Congrats all around! The babe in the womb is already a cutey.

Claire said...

Wow! I am so excited and happy for you. That is the coolest post EVER!

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!? You're pregnant??? How can this be??

Mrs. RF said...

Congrats! That is exciting!

JJ said...

I kept meaning to tell you, Amy, but words failed me again and again. I thought my blog would be the best way to break it to my best friend. =)

I have no idea how it happened. Maybe God will reveal it to me in Heaven...or maybe I should have paid more attention to those filmstrips with the dirty pictures in high school. I alwuz just looked away. =)

Thanks for the congratulations, all!

Shalom!

Linds said...

Congrats! How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Umm yeah, you are not even pregnant, are you?
Please excuse the vulgarity...but you are such an attention whore!

JJ said...

Stop with the swears already! =) I am wicked offended. You caught me. It is all a lie.

Brenda Jo said...

I'm so happy!

Anonymous said...

Wahooo! Congrats to u!

Anonymous said...

Apparently this IS how you break the news to your sister though, eh?

Imagine my shame at the water cooler when everyone else in the office had already read the news.

Loreo said...

Awesome news, Janelle! :)

musicman said...

Congratulations! And I know what it is like when they say "It is one boy and one girl"...and I know what the mom says too....I was there...."That is scary!"

Anonymous said...

Congrats Janelle and co.! Glad to see you ruled out Tito, I'm hoping to use that in the future...:>
Just had to say I have been reading your blog and dying laughing! Thanks for the laughs!

JJ said...

Tiawa, tiawa, tiawa...=)

Anonymous said...

I see you have not ruled out Prince or Blanket though..........