Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"1000 of X-MASS Items"


Where do I begin? This place of business is one of the longest surviving enterprises in the downtown district of my hometown. And you can see why. In addition to the extensive inventory of ever-so-very-useful, and also very common and very USED, household treasures he stocks, the shopkeeper has also mastered the art of advertising and public relations as you can see by his window display. If "knifs", "air gun", or "soward" are on the wishlist of your loved one this year, then look no further than "HallMart" for all your "X-MASS" needs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You MUST get yourself and your children OUT of that town!!

JJ said...

I'm trying, man, I'm trying!

ljm said...

And it's good to know you can browse, rain or shine because the weather is always a concern when shopping for knifs.

JJ said...

I heart Liane!

Oh and you too, Amy! =)