Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Obi Wan Kanobi and Bride were freshly stitched this year.
Dorothy was my first attempt at a dress 3 years ago,
altered to fit the "smaller hauler", as Papa calls her.

Thanks to Grant for the use of his lightsaber!

"Mom, you really look so much like a real cat!" ~Julia, dead serious

This Dorothy KNOWS she isn't in Kansas anymore...BURRRRR!
(I'll have to include a picture of the store window in the background
in another post...it's a good'ne!)

Kathryn, Julia, Mom, Andrew

6 comments:

ljm said...

Supermom Janzelle comes through again! Well, hey at least you don't ACT like a cat.

Those costumes are so impressive and the pumpkins and all! And this in the midst of sickness and vomiting all around.

I shake my head in awe.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure your kids could be any cuter.

JJ said...

I don't feel so very super, but thank you, and don't shake your head too hard.

Thank you, too, sistah!

Jill said...

So, Janelle, Evan and I are trying to figure out the story behind the pi symbol on your jack-o-lantern. Very original! We're dying of curiosity.

Your kids are absolutely adorable! And you look pretty cute yourself as a cat. :-)

JJ said...

No story on the pi, really, sorry to disappoint. Gosh, maybe I should make something up...yeah...well it was an ancient tradition of the Greeks to...nah...It's just "pumpkin pi" and I can't even take credit for it. I saw it online as a carving idea, along with the others. End of story.

Thanks for the compliments! Say hi to Evans.

Anonymous said...

You naughty little kitten! You are amazing. Again, the Jackson offspring are blessed to have you as their maw.
Yeah, we're going to need that "light saver" back as soon as possible. Grant is having a houseguest this weekend and has big plans for it.