Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Do NOT have a happy birthday!

Yesterday was Jeff's birthday and I could not resist snatching up this over-priced talking card just to hear Michael's voice say again and again...


"Reverse psychology is an awesome tool. I don't know if you guys know about it, but basically you make someone think the opposite of what you believe and that tricks them into doing something stupid. Works like a charm!"

Who could resist that?

And it did work like a charm. I tricked him right into having a happy birthday anyway!

3 comments:

Booker said...

ahh, who could resist that Michael? What a guy...

Anonymous said...

I've never even heard of the theory of reverse psychology and I was a psych major. He is truly amazing. Innovative he is.

ljm said...

Aw man, I missed it...Happy birthday, Jeff. Awesome card!