Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday Cheer

Christmas is a joyous time of re-connecting with old friends...and family members...


Yesterday we received this card in the mail. In the interest of protecting their identities, I won't call them by name, but have I told you lately that I love Jeff's family? In the midst of the dreariest Christmas season our (or THEIR) family has ever known, they took the time to continue a delightful tradition, the photo Christmas card. Never too busy to find time to laugh. Never too consumed with grief to pass up a chance to brighten someone else's day.

The back was inscribed with a request to move in with us just till their baby, Cletus, is born because their RV got re-po'ed.

Thanks, guys! Of course you can!

6 comments:

JJ said...

It's okay to make fun...they don't really look like this. =) They both have all their teeth, she don't rat'er bangs, he don't wear no mullet, and both are physically fit non-smokers.

Please somebody won't you laugh.

Anonymous said...

Holy wow! This is the best thing I have seen all day. I think I might just have to change my desktop wallpaper now.

Thank you for sharing this.

~Dave

Shari said...

That is halarious! What great timing for a good laugh. Do they always send out funny ones? Too much!!!!

Lori said...

I'm laughing, believe me!! How come I don't get Christmas cards like that!?

Anonymous said...

I love Jeff's family too! Sooo funny.

Anonymous said...

Most amusing.