Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Further Notice

We are all moved and have survived the holidays...wheew!...and by "holidays" I do mean "holiday" which means Christmas, not to be confused with Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, or Festivus.

I hope to post more soon, including some photos, but for now I must keep my nose to the grindstone and keep unpacking...box after box after box...who knew we had so much CRAP?!

I mustn't give too much away, but I will leave you all with this: we are now the proud owners of a real, once-alive, stuffed opossum, thanks to the generosity of Jeff's sister Meridith.

Thank you a LOT! =)

Happy New Year to all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Howdid'ya do it?! Holidays, moving and all?
Ramadan does take it out of you, doesn't it! Can't wait to see pics...

Linds said...

I'm glad to see you back! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well?

We are not going to accept your sorry excuses for not blogging on a daily basis.

Anonymous said...

A POSSUM?!! Is that like the latest trend in Christmas decor?

Loreo said...

Just the word Festivus makes me smile. Moving is not for the faint of heart. We recently started moving to our new house. So where does the oppossum reside?

Anonymous said...

Will you please post some pics of your new home so I can stalk you?

Anonymous said...

You need to pull the plug on this blog my dear.

JJ said...

Alright already! Sorry to disappoint you all so bitterly...you never gimme chance, specially you, Amy Lynn!

I'll see what I can come up with before I make the decision to pull the plug on my blog's life support.